Inside Sales Representative
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 10, 2019
Company Overview Inside Sales Representative Needed We're seeking
an Inside Sales Representative to support our USABlueBook division
in Waukegan, IL. Shift: Monday-Friday Location: 3781 Bur Wood Dr,
Waukegan,IL 60085 USABlueBook is the recognized source of products
and technical support for professional water and wastewater
operators. As the company founded by utility operators, for utility
operators. It is our goal to remain the industry's top technical
and customer service leader. USABlueBook ( www.usabluebook.com ) is
a division of HD Supply. HD Supply Offers:
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan Eligibility
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Rewarding Commission Incentive Program Requirements:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have a proven track record of sales generation
- Must have ability to build trust and credibility amongst
- Must have computer and telephonic skills
- Must be dependable and customer service oriented
- Must possess the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform
effectively under pressure More About USABlueBook USABlueBook was
founded in 1991 when a certified operator, realizing there was no
single-source supplier to meet all of this product needs, decided
to start a company that would do just that. It was his dedication
to providing exceptional service and support to water and
wastewater operators everywhere that made USABlueBook what it is
today. As we continue to expand, our main goal stays the same - to
make sure that all of our customers Get the Best Treatment ! More
About HD Supply HD Supply ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the
largest industrial distributors in North America. The company
provides a broad range of products and value-add services to
approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations, water infrastructure and
residential and non-residential construction sectors. Through
approximately 500 locations across 48 states and six Canadian
provinces, the company's approximately 13,000 associates provide
localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery,
will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and
innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success.
With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate,
HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that
supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of
which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is
empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing
competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a
rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing
industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you! Job Description &
Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for facilitating the sales
process to generate new sales opportunities or upsell via phone,
email, or other electronic communication. Oversee responses to
customer order and quotation requests for all levels of accounts
received via outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail, and written
and faxed correspondence. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and
- Facilitates the sales process through project management,
tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer
service and support.
- Generates profitable growth thru quota attainment.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the pricing matrix and
other resources to determine the appropriate price.
- Develops code directives for certain products while maintaining
target margin goals.
- Performs estimating, take-off, and proposal duties as
necessary. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- 4 or more years sales experience.
- Experience with inventory sales preferred.
- Bachelor or Associate's degree preferred PRID PRID112 Job ID
2019-33970 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Sales Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location
: Postal Code 60085 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Waukegan , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!