Enterprise Sales Representative - Multiple locations
Company: Allegiant Airlines
Location: West Chicago
Posted on: October 21, 2018
What does an Enterprise Sales Representative do for Teesnap? The Enterprise Sales Representative will ambitiously prospect new accounts for TeeSnap. Using your competitive drive, you will sell a technologically advanced solution with great ROI and a focused solution base, to stand-alone or integrated golf courses in your assigned area. What are some of the responsibilities of an Enterprise Sales Representative for Teesnap?
- The ability to develop, prospect, and build a solid pipeline of opportunities in assigned area utilizing tactics of cold-calling, networking, and social media sourcing.
- Attend industry specific trade-shows or events to stay abreast of emerging changes with the ability to turn that knowledge into sales.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in designated area.
- Drive growth and business objectives using emerging technology to propel TeeSnap s adoption and market penetration.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around TeeSnap products and services from beginning of sales lifecycle to closing the sale.
- Provide market reports and activity details to leadership regularly; build case studies on success stories and how those were achieved.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings through the development of long-lasting relationships. What are the minimum requirements to be an Enterprise Sales Representative for Teesnap?
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Three (3) years Golf Industry experience is desired. What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be an Enterprise Sales Representative for Teesnap?
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access). Working knowledge of iWork (pages, numbers, keynote, iPhoto, iCloud).
- Proven history of exceeding sales targets and annual quota goals.
- Exceptional presentation skills with regards to the industry and the technology being presented.
- Ability to work with cross-functional groups in a collaborative environment.
- Management of time; meeting deadlines across multiple projects.
- Ability to work in ambiguous, entrepreneurial environment.
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigrations Act of 1986.What are the physical requirements of an Enterprise Sales Representative for Teesnap?
- Office environment.
- Travel will be a requirement of the job.Teesnap is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or Team Members with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, military service status, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. This includes compliance with all federal, state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all aspects of the employment process and the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with those laws. Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, shift lead, supervisor, team lead
Keywords: Allegiant Airlines, Waukegan , Enterprise Sales Representative - Multiple locations, Sales , West Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!