Member Service Representative
Company: Planet Fitness Waukegan
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Planet Fitness, we pride ourselves in creating
a culture that empowers people to live a healthy lifestyle. Our
goal is to assist our members and our employees to reach their full
potential.We are currently looking for a high energy individual
with a passion for helping others and a drive to succeed to join
our team! The Member Services Representative is responsible for
creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level
of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members
and guests. Why Planet Fitness?Each of our employees receive:
- Complimentary Black Card Membership
- Company Facilitated Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Starting Pay at $14/hr
- Up to 50 Cent Raise After 30 Days
- Potential Raises 3 Times per YearEssential Duties and
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to frequently bend, reach, and kneel in order to
complete cleaning tasks throughout the club.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift. Pay &
- Potential of up to three raises per year
- Great career advancement opportunities
- Insurance benefits for full time staff
- 401k benefits based upon eligibility
Keywords: Planet Fitness Waukegan, Waukegan , Member Service Representative, Sales , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!