Inside Sales Account Manager - International Portfolio
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Company Overview The Inside Sales Representative for our
USABlueBook division has an established book of business - and is
responsible for growing it. Compensation for this role includes a
base salary plus commission. Location: 3781 Bur Wood Dr,
Waukegan,IL 60085 USABlueBook is the recognized source of products
and technical support for professional water and wastewater
operators. As the company founded by utility operators, for utility
operators. It is our goal to remain the industry's top technical
and customer service leader. USABlueBook ( www.usabluebook.com ) is
a division of HD Supply. In this job, you'll do things like:
- Build and maintain relationships with decision-makers and
influencers in companies within your book of business
- Serve as the business owner of your portfolio of customers;
contact customers over the phone and via email in order to learn
their business and better understand their needs.
- Challenge yourself to meet and exceed weekly, monthly,
quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Work in a call center environment alongside a team of other
Inside Sales Reps, collaborating as needed and participating in
team trainings that allow you to better understand and explain our
product offerings. Other great stuff about this job:
- Competitive base salary plus sales incentives paid monthly
- Generous health, well-being and financial benefits:
- Life insurance
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid
- Great career and personal growth opportunities within our $6
billion (and growing) company Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 1-5 years of sales experience
- Proficiency with general business technology (Microsoft
Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Able to pass a drug test Any of the following will give you an
- B2B sales experience in a relevant industry; experience with
inventory sales preferred.
- General work experience in the building or maintenance
- Experience in sales-related outbound calling
- Experience using a CRM technology (e.g., Salesforce)
- Education in business, finance, sales or marketing Click apply
now so we can get to know you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for facilitating the sales process to generate
new sales opportunities or upsell via phone, email, or other
electronic communication. Oversee responses to customer order and
quotation requests for all levels of accounts received via outside
salespersons, telephone, e-mail, and written and faxed
correspondence. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and
- Facilitates the sales process through project management,
tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer
service and support.
- Generates profitable growth thru quota attainment.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the pricing matrix and
other resources to determine the appropriate price.
- Develops code directives for certain products while maintaining
target margin goals.
- Performs estimating, take-off, and proposal duties as
necessary. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. PRID PRID112 Job Locations
US-IL-Waukegan Posted Date 4 weeks ago (1/20/2020 11:31 AM) Job ID
2020-36369 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Sales Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location
: Postal Code 60085 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Waukegan , Inside Sales Account Manager - International Portfolio, Sales , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!