Senior Inside Sales Rep - Food & Beverage Division
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Company Overview The Sr. Inside Sales Representative for our
USABlueBook division has an established book of business - and is
responsible for growing it. Compensation for this role includes a
base salary plus commission. Location: 3781 Bur Wood Dr,
Waukegan,IL 60085 USABlueBook is the recognized source of products
and technical support for professional water and wastewater
operators. As the company founded by utility operators, for utility
operators. It is our goal to remain the industry's top technical
and customer service leader. USABlueBook ( www.usabluebook.com ) is
a division of HD Supply. In this job, you'll do things like:
- Build and maintain relationships with decision-makers and
influencers in companies within your book of business
- Serve as the business owner of your portfolio of customers;
contact customers over the phone and via email in order to learn
their business and better understand their needs.
- Challenge yourself to meet and exceed weekly, monthly,
quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Work in a call center environment alongside a team of other
Inside Sales Reps, collaborating as needed and participating in
team trainings that allow you to better understand and explain our
product offerings. Other great stuff about this job:
- Competitive base salary plus sales incentives paid monthly
- Generous health, well-being and financial benefits:
- Life insurance
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid
- Great career and personal growth opportunities within our $6
billion (and growing) company Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 1-5 years of sales experience
- Proficiency with general business technology (Microsoft
Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Able to pass a drug test Any of the following will give you an
- B2B sales experience in a relevant industry; experience with
inventory sales preferred.
- General work experience in the building or maintenance
- Experience in sales-related outbound calling
- Experience using a CRM technology (e.g., Salesforce)
- Education in business, finance, sales or marketing Click apply
now so we can get to know you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Serve as a facilitator to the sales process that may
generate new sales opportunities or upsell via phone, email, or
other electronic communication. Oversee responses to customer order
and quotation requests for all levels of accounts received via
outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail, and written and faxed
correspondence. May directly or indirectly support outside sales.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Facilitates the sales process through project management,
tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer
service and support.
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and
- Provides product pricing by consulting the pricing matrix, as
well as other complex tables, to determine the appropriate price.
Develops code directives for certain products while maintaining
target margin goals.
- Procures and maintains inventory; monitors to ensure proper
- Ensures timely shipment of materials and customer
- Works at the sales counter to serve in-store customers as
assigned. Contributes to add-on sales by maintaining a high level
of product knowledge. Handles customer inquiries and problem
resolution when an outside salesperson is not available.
- Performs estimating, take-off, and proposal duties as
necessary. Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by
interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves
periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional
development but does not have hiring/firing authority. Work
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience selling in an inside sales
environment and demonstrated success working with customers.
- Experience with inventory sales.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills desired. PRID PRID112 Job Locations
US-IL-Waukegan Posted Date 3 weeks ago (12/27/2019 10:39 AM) Job ID
2019-35970 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Sales Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location
: Postal Code 60085 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Waukegan , Senior Inside Sales Rep - Food & Beverage Division, Sales , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!