Warehouse Associate II
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Company Overview Experienced Warehouse Associates needed! Shift:
Monday - Friday, Start Time: 9am Location: 3781 Bur Wood Dr,
Waukegan,IL 60085 As one of the largest North American industrial
distributors of maintenance and construction products, HD Supply's
key to success has always been our associates. Come be a part of
our collaborative, innovative, fast-paced team, where meaningful
work, professional development, competitive pay and benefits
support our culture of wellness. Let's get to work - together. Join
the HD Supply family today! HD Supply Offers:
- Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
Company Overview USABlueBook is the recognized source of products
and technical support for professional water and wastewater
operators. As the company founded by utility operators, for utility
operators. It is our goal to remain the industry's top technical
and customer service leader. USABlueBook ( www.usabluebook.com ) is
a division of HD Supply. More About USABlueBook USABlueBook was
founded in 1991 when a certified operator, realizing there was no
single-source supplier to meet all of this product needs, decided
to start a company that would do just that. It was his dedication
to providing exceptional service and support to water and
wastewater operators everywhere that made USABlueBook what it is
today. As we continue to expand, our main goal stays the same - to
make sure that all of our customers Get the Best Treatment ! More
About HD Supply HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in receiving,
inventory, customer service, and/or order processing. This position
requires operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and
such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average
work week. If selected for this position, HD Supply will run a
Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position
is an acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system.
Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise.
Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag,
stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine
and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or
picking method. Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Must have equipment operator experience (ie, forklift, cherry
picker, reach truck, etc)
- FACTS or other warehouse management system experience a
- Time management and organization skills.
- Ability to understand written material and basic math
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled warehouse
environment. PRID PRID112 Job ID 2019-34676 Business Unit
Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position?
No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 60085 HD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Waukegan , Warehouse Associate II, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!