Inventory Systems Manager
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Inventory Systems Manager
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for a passionate and detailed team player with
great work ethic to join our Purchasing team as an Inventory
In this role, you will represent the Purchasing department in the
design and implementation of Uline's new inventory management
system. You will interact with other departments along with
third-party providers to ensure the new system meets all necessary
requirements. The ideal candidate will have dedicated experience
with demand planning and fulfillment systems, such as JDA,
Logility, Manugistics, E3 or other tools.
- Act as the main purchasing representative for implementing
Uline's new inventory management system with a focus on forecasting
- Participate as a key member of the System Implementation team,
acting as liaison between Purchasing, IT, third-party service
providers and all other departments within the organization.
- Play a key role in determining and explaining the system's
required parameters and how they should be set for initial
implementation. Once implemented, manage changes and updates when
- Review existing instructional guides related to inventory
management / purchasing functions and help generate new ones.
- Ensure system users are informed and competent in their roles
- Perform frequent audits of system parameters to verify proper
setup and execution of forecasting and purchasing. May require the
development or ability to "pull data" and to organize information
into meaningful reporting.
- Participate in the initial training and continued education of
new and existing users and in the evolution of initially under
utilized system features.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- 5 to 10 years experience in purchasing, demand forecasting or
- Specific experience with demand planning and fulfillment
systems, such as JDA, Logility, Manugistics, E3 or other similar
- Experience with large-scale implementation(s) of demand
planning / inventory management systems.
- Ability to develop reports using SQL, VBA, Access, advanced
Excel and other tools or programming.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and
problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion
for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success.
Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create
an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a
family-owned company known for incredible service and quality
products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found
in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our
incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: ULINE, Waukegan , Inventory Systems Manager, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!