Maintenance Technician I
Company: Great Wolf Lodge
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Pay: $18.00 per hour The Maintenance Technician 1 versees the
day to day engineering operations in the lodge. This includes but
is not limited to project management, general life safety,
ordering, working with vendors. Responsible for completing
preventative maintenance and repairs through-out the hotel
guestrooms, public spaces, equipment, buildings &
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and kitchen and
mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment
and all utility shut-offs for buildings.
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of
equipment, plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains),
electrical components including lamps, cosmetic items, extension
cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical
switches and outlets, and other guestroom items.
- Assure each days activities and problems that occur are
communicated to the other shifts using approved communication
programs and standards.
- Ensures that all work performed is conducted in a safe and
timely manner adhering to standards of safety and effective
- Maintains working knowledge of departmental safety procedures.
Attends safety-training programs and in-service as required for
- Maintains the necessary service records on mechanical and
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are followed for park
operation, employee relations, timekeeping and safety. Including
ensuring all daily, weekly and monthly documentation is being
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by the Assistant Director of
- Technical Degree
- Technical Training
- Trade Related Certifications
- Hospitality, Healthcare or related industry experience
- Trade related certifications preferred in HVAC and/or
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting
or movement tasks with assistance. Move up and down stairs, service
ramps, and/or ladders. Reach overhead and below the knees,
including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Ability to
complete work at heights up to 50 feet using ladders, harnesses and
- Computer skills including knowledge of database software,
internet software, order processing systems, Microsoft Office
- Valid Drivers License
Keywords: Great Wolf Lodge, Waukegan , Maintenance Technician I, Professions , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...