Warehouse Associate II (Waukegan, IL) - USABlueBook
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Company Overview USABlueBook is the recognized source of products
and technical support for professional water and wastewater
operators. As the company founded by utility operators, for utility
operators. It is our goal to remain the industry's top technical
and customer service leader. USABlueBook ( www.usabluebook.com ) is
a division of HD Supply. More About USABlueBook USABlueBook was
founded in 1991 when a certified operator, realizing there was no
single-source supplier to meet all of this product needs, decided
to start a company that would do just that. It was his dedication
to providing exceptional service and support to water and
wastewater operators everywhere that made USABlueBook what it is
today. As we continue to expand, our main goal stays the same - to
make sure that all of our customers "Get the Best Treatment!"Job
SummaryResponsible for specialized warehouse tasks in receiving,
inventory, customer service, and/or order processing. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system.
Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise.
Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag,
stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine
and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or
picking method. Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Waukegan , Warehouse Associate II (Waukegan, IL) - USABlueBook, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...