Business Operations Analyst - SPT
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Under general supervision, perform intermediate level data
research and financial analysis to support business operations and
present findings to manager or project leader. Plan and prepare
business, financial and data analysis. Develop recommendations to
solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Identify data and reporting tools necessary to/and perform
business, financial and data analysis. Develop reporting/analysis
for product manager, sales, and/or customers. Communicate the
results of the business, financial and data analysis.
- Accurately quote new and revision custom tray changes following
SPT Division procedures.
- Work directly with internal teams (such as Sales, Inventory
Management, Finance) to provide intermediate level analysis and
reporting as necessary.
- Develop and analyze scorecards, providing insight into trends
or unusual performance.
- Organize, plan and recommend analysis and reports consistent
with continuous improvement of processes and procedures. Recommend,
develop, create and implement standard reporting for routine
business reports. Recommend, develop, create and implement ad hoc
reports as business conditions necessitate.
- Monitor for data accuracy, timeliness and integrity in data
used in analysis and reporting. Communicate to appropriate
personnel if data inaccuracies exist.
- Ensure follow-up so that analysis and reporting outcomes are
reviewed and implemented. Medline offers a business casual,
entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a
competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package
including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company
match. And much more! Education
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree. Relevant Work Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in an analytical role.
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to
identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of
results and find solutions.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little
or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and
determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using
SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting
charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers
and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Access (for example:
designing and creating simple queries, modifying data types, adding
dates, working with required fields and/or creating labels).
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of algebra and business statistics.
Preferred Qualifications Education
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting,
Information Systems, Mathematics or Applied Statistics. Relevant
- Experience in an analytical role in a sales environment.
- Experience with SAP, Access or FoxPro.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Waukegan , Business Operations Analyst - SPT, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!