Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more.
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are
thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story
to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact
you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our
table for you...
Location: 10901 38th Street, Kenosha WI 53144
- 5 - day work week with occasional 2 day routes
- Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday
- Start time between 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Layovers are spent in a hotel paid for by GFS
Come Grow with Us! We're hiring Driver Helpers to help us as we
continue to expand our fleet. For you, it's a great way to get to
break into the business as a first step toward getting your CDL and
becoming a driver with GFS in the future!
What's different about Gordon Food Service?
- Committed schedules that allow you to be home daily
- High-quality, well-maintained equipment
- Dedicated to your safety
We depend upon our Helpers to meet the needs of our customers as
valued representatives of the Gordon Food Service image by
providing exceptional, accurate deliveries.
Here's what you'd be doing each day:
- Keep our customers happy with accurate, timely, deliveries of GFS
- Build and maintain good customer relationships
- Help deliver products to customer locations within delivery
window time frames
- Exercise safe lifting, best practices, and working safely at all
- Handle customer concerns in a positive and professional
- Be self-motivated and able to work well independently and within
- Put a strong emphasis on attendance and punctuality
We'll teach you a lot, but we do have a few minimum
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350
- Successfully pass a drug test that will assess drug usage
(including marijuana) and a background check
- Ready for technology - handheld scanners, basic computer
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration
for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the
Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words "Accommodation
Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food
Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more or Apply Below
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Waukegan , Driver Helper, Professions , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!