Transportation Load Planner / Logistics Coordinator
Company: Worldwide Logistic Partners Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Domestic Truck Broker/Transportation Specialist, Oversized
Position domiciled in Crystal Lake, IL
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Domestic Transport Specialist
/ Logistics Coordinator to join our team in Crystal Lake, IL.
We provide you with the very best in office environments, leading
technology, and a fun place to work.
Great benefits and compensation based on your experience and desire
As part of your employment, WWLP offers Paid Time Off, 401K, and
Medical and Dental coverage through BCBS of IL.
- Quoting clients and internal staff for new loads
- Arranging domestic transportation of goods based on clients'
- Dispatching & Scheduling LTL, FTL, and Expedited
- Creating Bills of Lading and ensuring accuracy of shipment
- Tracking of Loads
- Effectively communicating status of loads with the clients and
- Maintaining existing business by providing excellent customer
- Follow-up for POD's
- Updating software with shipment status and details
- Communicating all shipment details to all parties
- Ensuring accuracy of data, documentation, and
- Questioning data that is inconsistent
- Scanning and Closing files internally
- Minimum 2 Years Domestic Transport experience
- Hazardous Cargo Handling Experience preferred
- Knowledge of Oversized/Overdimensional/Overweight loads
- MS Office experience required
- Attention to Detail
- Sense of Urgency on tasks put before you
- Strong Organizational & Communication Skills
- Ability to clearly communicate daily with customers and
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Dedication to Quality of Work & Customer Service produced
- Health Insurance (up to 100% covered for employee only by WWLP
based on plan selected)
- Dental Insurance (100% covered for employee only by
- Paid Time Off (10 vacation days, 5 sick/personal days per
- 401K (Pretax) or ROTH 401K Options (After 1 Year of
- Blue365 Discount Program
Exclusive health and wellness discounts are available through the
Blue365 Program, including:
- Apparel & Footwear
- Hearing & Vision
- Home & Family
- Personal Care
Worldwide Logistic Partners is a dynamic and growing Customs
Brokerage and Freight Forwarding company with headquarters in
Crystal Lake. Our company has had steady and positive growth every
year, and we are one of the leading-edge technology-based logistic
companies with a focus on customer service and performance for our
existing customer base. Come join a company that is projected to
double in size over the next 5 years and join a team of the best
professionals in the industry...be a leader and not a follower!
We invite all qualified candidates to apply online below.
Keywords: Worldwide Logistic Partners Inc, Waukegan , Transportation Load Planner / Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!