Project Manager - Construction
Company: Paul Davis Restoration of SEWI
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description:Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader
in the areas of property damage mitigation, content restoration,
and reconstruction. With more than 370 offices in our franchise
network, the company serves residential, institutional, and
commercial customers and clients across the United States and
Canada.From flooding to fires and frozen pipes, Paul Davis responds
with 24-hour emergency service to restore calm in the most chaotic
of events. We are here to serve in every capacity, providing
excellent customer service and a quality product. We continually
strive to maintain excellence and experience that is second to
none. Passion for quality drives everything we do.We aim to be the
"Employer of Choice" in our community by committing to each
employee. We have competitive compensation, on the job training
with the opportunity to grow and advance in our exciting business!
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes health,
dental, vision-, FSA-, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life
Insurance, PTO and more! All of this, partnered with an incredible
Company culture!Are you decisive, confident, problem solver,
analytical, enjoys juggling multiple jobs simultaneously,
technologically competent, have an eye for detail, thorough, highly
organized, strive for perfection and customer satisfaction, and
enjoy helping people in their time of need? We have what you are
looking for! Paul Davis Restoration is looking for a full time
Construction Project Manager to be available Monday-Friday, 7am -
5pm, with the ability to work additional time when needed. This
individual will support our Reconstruction Area with multiple
responsibilities which include but are not limited to successful
planning, execution, and control of a project from beginning to
completion, exceptional customer/client customer service and
internal communication with the Reconstruction Estimator. If you
are looking for a career that will provide a deep satisfaction of
helping others and building relationships of a lifetime, Come Join
- Manage and facilitate residential, commercial, and industrial
projects through completion.
- Generate detailed Work Order, communicate, and schedule work
with M & C Dept.
- Generate & provide accurate project schedules to customers and
- Maintain frequent communication with customers, subcontractors,
and estimators to achieve a cohesive product.
- Coordinate & record all material selections with the
- Determine & generate material take off & coordinate the
purchase of materials.
- Approve & submit subcontractor invoices for payment to A/P
- Secure necessary permits.
- Order dumpsters.
- Maintain an orderly and clean job site.
- Coordinate inspection of the property with city/bank
- Obtain & submit Certificate of Completion to Administrative
Assistant at the conclusion of the project.
- Communicate with estimator weekly to provide status on all
- Work within present job budgets.
- Upon customer approval, install a yard sign.
- Ensure all employees/subcontractors are working safely
- Additional job duties as requested. Requirements:
- Basic understanding of the construction process
- Basic tool understanding, handling, and operation
- Excellent communication skills
- Find and manage subcontractors
- Provide the customer with a job schedule unless the project is
produced in less than 2 weeks
- Bring jobs in on targeted budget 65% or less
- Achieve customer service scores at a minimum of 9 on average or
an NPS of 67.5%
- Digital job schedule creation
- Technology literate, basic computer skills, including work
processing a minimum
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent customer skills and team player
- Ability to work additional hours when needed, including
- Ability to be on-call (including by phone) upon needs of
- Valid driver's license
- Able to pass pre-employment requirementsEducation:
- Associates degree in Construction Management preferred or
Equivalent Related ExperienceExperience:
- 2+ years of previous building experience preferred
- 5 years work experience in construction project management
preferred.Licenses & Certifications:
- Dwelling contractor, dwelling contractor qualifier, OSHA 10 HR
recommended, Lead Safe Renovator preferredPhysical Demands:
- Lift (occasionally) 5-100 lbs. May involve significant
- Occasional climbing (ladders, etc.), balancing, crouching,
stooping, reaching, kneeling, and handling
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Exposure to weather with temperatures ranging from
mild/moderate to extreme cold/heat
- Exposure to noise levels ranging from moderate to loud from
occasional to frequent times
- Exposure to fumes from solvents and chemical solutionsAt Paul
Davis Restoration we provide extraordinary care while serving
people in their time of need. We do this by providing opportunities
to GREAT people who deliver Best in Class Results. We are looking
for "A" Players to join our team who Respect the individual,
deliver what they Promise, and have Pride in what they do while
practicing continuous Improvement. Come Join Us Today!! After
applying, please watch for an email to guide you to the next step
in our process.Paul Davis Restoration does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Paul Davis Restoration of SEWI, Waukegan , Project Manager - Construction, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!