Posted on: June 21, 2022
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
With Uline's continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay
true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational
Excellence. Our Executive Operations team keeps us on track by
conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company
performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline's
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are
looking for good people who share our passion.
- Translate data findings from daily, weekly and monthly reports
into actionable recommendations.
- Analyze company-wide operations, including performance and
productivity data as well as error rates and their root
- Create and execute MS SQL and / or Access queries for a variety
- Examine relevant information from data sources including AS400,
SQL database and relational databases.
- Identify trends, document findings and present insight /
performance improvement recommendations to Uline's President and
- Measure, track and report results of current initiatives.
- Collaborate with business units to gain in-depth understanding
of processes, challenges and strategies in order to explain issues
and recommend solutions to senior management.
- Edit and proofread memos, emails, presentations and
- Research and analyze information to create clear and concise
executive summary memos, diagrams and presentations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 - 3 years experience as a data or report analyst.
- Highly adept in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Prior auditing experience a plus.
- SQL experience a plus.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
About UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of
shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned
company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
(#IN-PPOFC)Our employees make the difference and we are committed
to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to
Keywords: Uline, Waukegan , Operations Analyst, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!