Senior Customer Care Associate
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Summary Provide customer service by responding to inquires
regarding product selection, services and issues. May be assigned
more complex product lines or clients. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Responds to customer order and quotation requests received via
the telephone, e-mail, written, and faxed correspondence.
- Performs necessary follow-up to ensure customer service
expectations are met.
- Researches and suggests alternative products to customer.
Becomes more familiar with assigned product lines or clients.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering,
- Processes customer and vendor returns.
- Processes stock receipts and resolves variations (overages,
shortages, and damages).
- Researches and resolves "disputed" and "shipped not received"
reports at month end. Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by
interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves
periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional
development but does not have hiring/firing authority. Work
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
responsibility. Req ID R22000094 Functional Area Customer Service
Position Type Regular HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Waukegan , Senior Customer Care Associate, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!