Material Handler - 1st Shift
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
JOB SUMMARY:--Prepare and move work orders to production rooms.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Unload raw materials from conveyor line and check off work
order Bill of Material by scanning labels.
- Grasping and pulling parts.
- Place product in poly pag and place material ID tag on poly bag
- Stage completed jobs in the setup rooms.
- Maintain clean/safe work area. Job
Requirements:QUALIFICATIONS:RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Previous production/manufacturing experience a plus.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Basic math (addition and subtraction) required.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours per day for up to 6 days a
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use a pallet jack and scanner.
- Ability to work well with others in order to accomplish team
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, up
to 8 hours per day.
- Must have high sense of urgency.
- Must wear steel-toed shoes and bouffant cap.
- Must have attention to detail.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Waukegan , Material Handler - 1st Shift, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!