Maintenance Mechanic- Night Shift
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: Set up, adjust, perform preventive maintenance,
troubleshoot, repair, and maintain assigned equipment with
responsibility for production and quality.
%26ensp;%26ensp;%26ensp;%26ensp; CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements 5-S on line. Trouble shoot equipment, problem solve,
and eliminate scrap and waste. Record all maintenance issues in
maintenance log for each line.
- Change over equipment to new sizes, verify results after change
- Perform scheduled maintenance. Make preventive maintenance
check and inspection of assigned equipment. Reports problems to
Shift Manager and take appropriate action.%26ensp;Analyze
mechanical and operational problems, make necessary corrections and
run adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Test equipment to verify correct operation and production.
Analyze and record cause of production delays on daily production
reports and initiate procedures to solve equipment malfunctions.
Examine defects and analyze spoilage causes and, where possible,
take corrective action and verify the corrective action has
eliminated the problems.
- Notify shift maintenance supervisor of recurring equipment
malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems
or supplies needed.
some highlights of what we have to offer:
- Set Weekly Schedules with Consistent Work Hours
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Company Paid Uniforms
- 3 Choices of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Programs
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays), 2021 includes
additional COVID Hours
- Monthly Employee Treats and Lunches
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program
- Incredible Employee Discounts on Medical Product BASIC
QUALIFICATIONS: Education High school diploma or equivalent.
Relevant Work Experience At least 3 years maintenance/mechanical
experience. Additional Must furnish own necessary hand tools. Must
be able to lift up to 55 pounds of weight. Must be willing to work
overtime as needed. Must be willing to learn new equipment as it is
brought on-line%26ensp;%26ensp;%26ensp;%26ensp; %26ensp; DISCLAIMER
All duties and requirements are subject to possible modification to
reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. This position
description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position.
Employees will be required to follow any other job-related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested
by their supervisor(s)/manager(s). This document does not create an
employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an %26quot;at
will%26quot; employment relationship.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Waukegan , Maintenance Mechanic- Night Shift, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!