FT & PT Package Handler - Warehouse
Company: FedEx Ground
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Auto req ID: 316899BR
• Earn up to $31.00/hr - rate includes up to $10/hr in pay
enhancements (described below) plus up to a $150 weekly bonus.
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 1260 Rowena Road
Zip Code: 60030-9546
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P603/North Chicago - Colocation
Additional Location Information: Earn up to $31.00/hr-rate includes
up to $10/hr in pay enhancements (described below) plus up to a
$150 weekly bonus.
$1 FT Pay Enhancement 10/3/21-11/27/21
$2 AM Pay Enhancement 10/3/21-11/27/21
$3 Weekend Differential 10pm Fri-10am Mon 10/8/21-11/29/21
$4 ALL Pay Enhancement 10/31/21-11/27/21
*Rate of pay includes up to an additional $3.75/hr for all
full-time Package Handlers who work 40+ hours in a single workweek
(Sunday-Saturday), which will be paid out as a $150 weekly bonus.
The bonus listed through 12/25/21.
All part-time Package Handlers who work 25+ hours in a single
workweek(Sunday-Saturday) will receive an additional $3/hr, which
will be paid out as a $75 weekly bonus. The bonus listed through
*Package Handler's will be asked to add on an additional day for
peak season (November-December) *
Part Time (20-25 hours/week) Pay Rates: Any hours worked from
10am-10pm are paid @ $15.25/hour & any hours worked from 10pm-10am
are paid @ $16.25/hour
Full-Time (35-40 hours/week) Pay Rates: Any hours worked from
10am-10pm are paid @ $16.25/hour & any hours worked from 10pm-10am
are paid @ $17.25/hour
Early Morning Full-Time $17.25/hr:
Early Morning Part Time $16.25/hr:
Weekend schedules available:
Friday-Sunday, Friday-Monday, Saturday-Monday
*requesting at least one weekend day in schedule
Afternoon/Day @ $15.25/hour
Evening @ $15.25/hour
Part-Time: 5pm-11:30pm (Saturday's & Sunday's is approximately
Sunday - Thursday
Tuesday - Saturday
Weekend schedules available (Friday-Sunday, Friday-Monday,
Saturday-Monday, requesting at least one weekend day in
Full-Time $16.25/hr: 12:30pm-11:30pm or 5pm-1am (Full Time is
Overnight @ $16.25/hour (After 10pm)
*Shifts may vary depending on warehouse package volume & business
Flexible schedules available including weekends.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground, Waukegan , FT & PT Package Handler - Warehouse, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!