Business Systems Analyst
Company: Precise Solutions
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Precise Solutions is an Illinois BEP/FBE (female owned business
enterprise) certified consulting company founded in 2000. Our
mission is to provide companies with specialized resources that can
drive their system portfolio projects using program management
processes, change management and blended learning solutions. Please
visit our website at www.precise-solutions.com
At Precise Solutions, we are looking for top talent consultants to
bring on as employees of our organization and service our clients
in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries primarily located
in the Northern Chicago Suburbs. We are much more than a consulting
firm! Precise Solutions provides competitive compensation packages
with great salaries, benefits, health insurance, paid time off and
pension. We currently have an immediate need for the following:
We are actively pursing the candidates in the following role:
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and
formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-7 years
of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server
- Generally supports commodity or generic/unspecified skills,
such as Application Support, Business Analyst, Compliance
Consulting, Datawarehousing, Domain SME, Sr. Business Analyst,
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically
reports to a manager.
- Must be able to quickly understand the business objective of a
system and able to come up to speed on the function and capability
of the system necessary to provide system support for the business
- Must understand SLC concepts and have experience in working
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills, the ability to
handle multiple tasks or requests simultaneously, strong written
and oral communication skill, the ability to work directly with the
clients and vendor to manage expectations, the ability to work
under hard deadlines.
- Must have experience working as a business systems analyst in
an IT organization. Note: This position is not a business analyst
- 4-7 years of system / application support as a senior level
business systems analyst
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or similar
- Database experience (Oracle preferred, but not required)
- Analysis skills
- Business process expertise
- Understanding of SLC concepts
- General database knowledge
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Precise Solutions, Waukegan , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!