Company: SGS Consulting
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Title: Senior Solution Architect Location: Lake County, IL 60085
(Remote Until COVID Situation gets better) Job Duration: 07 Months+
- As a lead Salesforce Architect within the Platform engineering
and Governance team, this position will be responsible to work with
the Product Owner, Affiliates, Solutions/Technical Architect,
Business Analysts, System Integrators etc to prioritize, groom,
design, and estimate the epics/user stories for the Patient
Relationship Management application and platform.
- Develop architecture & design for new business capabilities,
build proof of concepts, demonstrate the solution to solutions
architect & product owner, and obtain approval for
- Define and enforce design standards (Coding principles and
Configuration/Customization best practices); Conduct regular audits
of the org to ensure development team is adhering to the design
standards; Review the detailed design and code during development
cycle to ensure the system meets the defined acceptance criteria
for the features.
- Assist in Defining/Establishing release & deployment strategy,
including but not limited to configuration management, release
management, code branching strategy in version control system,
CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- Create the integration design for portals/websites, mobile
applications to exchange data with Salesforce.com solution; Provide
design recommendations to build mobile apps using Salesforce Mobile
SDK and APIs.
- Review the technical documentation to ensure it meets the
documentation standards and deliver to release manager to
- Actively participate in various meetings: daily stand-ups,
Technical Grooming Meeting, release planning, project retrospection
meetings and Other Agile Scrum meetings etc.
- Lead revamping and re-designing of Salesforce.com Health Cloud,
Community and Marketing cloud to deliver End-To-End best-in-class
- Own the technical architecture, design and development of the
Patient Relationship Management platform and its integration with
- Own the data architecture, management, and governance for
- Govern the changes made to the platform to ensure development
team is leveraging out of the box features with less
- Conduct formal technical research and define adoption process
to solve business problems and improve patient experience.
- Assist in Defining migration strategy for migrating existing
applications to Salesforce.com.
- Assist in implementation of DevOps automation for
Salesforce.com in collaboration with enterprise architecture team
to gain productivity improvements and reduce the time taken to move
the committed code to production.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders, technology providers,
and other architects to develop technology and information
architectures, strategies, and roadmaps.
- Effectively function as a principle architect, generating new
technological proposals and leading those efforts. Anticipate and
critically evaluate technological advances or competitive threats
and respond with appropriate new strategies.
- Demonstrate creative 'out of the box' thinking to solve
difficult problems and champion new technologies to achieve project
- Independently responsible for technology within his/her area of
expertise on multiple projects. Demonstrate mastery across a wide
range of data and software engineering, including data warehousing,
data integration, and software development.
- May mentor/supervise a team of one or more and guide and
evaluate the performance of those individuals; is accountable for
the effective performance of the team/individuals. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and typically 14+
years of experience, Master's Degree, or equivalent education and
typically 12+ years of experience.
- Must have 5-8 years of Salesforce.com implementation experience
in multiple and complex enterprise level projects, with experience
working in product such as salesforce health cloud, sales/service
cloud, marketing cloud, force.com platform etc.
- Must have hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration
(Process Builder, App Builder, Community Experience Builder,
Workflow, Data Model and Schema Builder, Standard and Custom
Objects, Profile, Permission Set, Security Controls etc.) and
Salesforce Customization (Apex, Trigger, LWC, Aura, Visual Force,
Various Standard and Custom API's, Salesforce Mobile SDK etc.)
- Must have -2 years of hands-on experience with building complex
Lightning Web Components for target consumption in Salesforce
Community Experience Builder, Salesforce Lightning App Builder,
Salesforce Flow Builder, Salesforce, and Custom Mobile Apps etc.
for -2 enterprise level complex projects
- Must have -2 years of hand-on experience with Using Copado
(Preferred) OR Equivalent Salesforce DevOps tools
- Must have -2 years of hand-on experience with Salesforce
- Must have expert level understanding of the Salesforce
products, including Health Cloud, Sales, Service and Marketing
Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform.
- Must have experience defining comprehensive solution
architecture, identifying gaps between current and future state
solutions, define transition plan, rollout and deliver solution
that meets the business outcomes.
- Must have experience integrating Salesforce with external
systems and data warehouses, using integration tools like
Information Cloud, MuleSoft, ESB etc.
- Must have experience using version management tools and CI/CD
- Requires indepth knowledge of the software development life
cycle and methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly explain options and alternatives, and
rationale for associated recommendations.
- Ability to efficiently and concisely illustrate and communicate
concepts in words and diagrams.
- Ability to abstract core elements or components of solution or
business need and propose common/re-usable services.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge in a
fast-paced, business, and technical environment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of computer science concepts
including algorithms, data structures, encryption, and
- Flexibility in designing systems - including leveraging new or
emerging technologies. - provided by Dice
Keywords: SGS Consulting, Waukegan , Salesforce Architect, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!