General Warehouse Laborer
Company: TempsNow Employment
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory in accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack. Job
- Maintain all stock inventory for warehouse
- Rotate stock and maintain warehouse inventory
- Receiving inventory into the warehouse
- Maintaining warehouse organization and inventory
- Conduct regular physical inventory of warehouse inventory
- Assisting manager in warehouse, picking orders, stocking bins,
inventory and various warehouse duties
- Utilize the warehouse material handling equipment
- Receive freight from delivery trucks and correctly stock the
- Pulling merchandise from warehouse stock bins and shelves
- Organize material and inventory within the warehouse
- Pulling and loading trucks with customer orders
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Picking orders, load and unload trucks
- Maintain clean, orderly warehouse and loading areas
- Maintaining accurate inventory records in the warehouse
- Using a warehouse management system
- Stock roofing materials in warehouse, pull inventory for
customer pick-ups, use a forklift to unload inventory from incoming
delivery trucks and load trucks
- Work with other associates loading and unloading trucks and
will work in the warehouse
- Perform cleaning and general warehouse duties
- Assist management in warehouse inventory count, picking and
pulling orders, daily maintenance of the warehouse and other
Keywords: TempsNow Employment, Waukegan , General Warehouse Laborer, Professions , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!