Customer Care Associate II - FM
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Provide customer service by responding to inquiries
regarding product selection, services and issues. Associates will
be responsible for knowledge on 20,000 products and 3 catalogues.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Responds to customer order and quotation requests received via
the telephone, e-mail, written, and faxed correspondence within the
department service goals. Resolves customer issues including
issuance of credit concessions.
- Performs necessary follow-up to ensure customer service
expectations are met. Builds relationships if assigned a specific
- Facilitates profitable growth and the sales process by
adherence to department incentive and initiative programs.
- Researches and suggests alternative products to customers.
Provides representation of products, increasing sales wherever
appropriate or as requested.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering,
- Utilizes in-depth product knowledge to answer more specialized
product calls. May be responsible for outbound calls to
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Understands and supports compliance issues if required for
assigned customer base. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Previous customer service experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish. Job Locations US-IL-Waukegan
Posted Date 2 hours ago (1/6/2021 11:44 AM) Job ID 2020-40795
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Customer
Service Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 60085 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Waukegan , Customer Care Associate II - FM, Professions , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!