Associate Database Administrator
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Associate Database Administrator Corporate Headquarters 12575
Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 Real work. Real training.
Real growth. Theres no limit to what you can accomplish through our
unique LearnIT program, with 6 weeks of orientation to set you up
for professional and technical success at Uline. Better together
than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good
people who share our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Implement database technologies and disciplines.
- Create and maintain replication strategies between various
- Ensure industry-wide security standards.
- Assist in developing test data for application testing.
- Collaborate with users and developers to assist with
- Install and configure database management systems.
- Identify user access levels. LearnIT at Uline! What's it About?
Our 6-week training course offers hands-on job experience while you
learn Uline's IT functions and business model. What's the Benefit?
Sharpen your technical and communication skills as you expand your
professional network. Who Should Apply? Entry-level professionals
with a passion for IT, a strong technical aptitude, and a mind for
continuous improvement. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology or
- Educational experience in SQL programming.
- Experience with at least one database technology. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
About Uline Uline is North Americas leading distributor of
shipping, industrial and packaging materials. Were a family-owned
company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, its time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. Applicants must be
authorized to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled #LI-MW3 #CORP (#IN-PPITA) Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks!Explore Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Waukegan , Associate Database Administrator, Other , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...