CLUB Customer Service Outfitter
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Position Summary: Providing world class customer service while
ensuring a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
customers. Product experts of the CLUB program by properly
providing and, presenting customers with the benefits of becoming a
CLUB Member while executing account servicing, and other CLUB
processes from start to finish. Other responsibilities include:
- Acquiring and activating new members
- CLUB sales
- Customer experience
- Peer coaching and influencing
- Regulatory complianceAbility to consistently exceed customer
expectations and show commitment to Bass Pro Shops' & Cabela's Core
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the
opportunity to become a Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB Member or
provides current member with a unique and exclusive
- Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB operational and
- Demonstrate products to customers.
- Knowledgeable of advertised sales.
- Responsible for helping meet metric goals and objectives for
self and store.
- Responsible for keeping CLUB inventory accurate and keeping the
CLUB Booth clean and organized.
- Provides full CLUB Member experience including service
processes such as processing payments, answering account questions,
and processing applications.
- Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate
- Provides peer coaching, recognition, and support as a CLUB
advocate and representative.
- Providing service to all areas of the store based on business
- All other duties as assigned by
leadership.Experience/Qualifications:Minimum Degree Required: High
School Diploma or EquivalentPreferred Degree: N/ACertificate(s) or
License(s): N/AExperience: 0 to 2+ Years ExperiencePhysical
RequirementsTo accomplish the essential functions of this job,
Incumbent will be required to:
- Stand and/or walk during shift to assist customers on the sales
- Hear well enough to constantly communicate with others to
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Constantly assess the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of
- Light work that includes lifting and moving objects up to 20
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, step stools,
- Occasionally work in noisy environmentsFull Time Benefits
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Waukegan , CLUB Customer Service Outfitter, Other , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!