Accounts Receivable Specialist
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Accounts Receivable SpecialistCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158At Uline, Finance isn't just about
the numbers; it's about supporting the entire business. Bring your
background as an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join a dedicated
and driven Finance team at a growing and stable company.Better
together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking
for good people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Build and maintain rapport by delivering excellent customer
service via phone and email in a call center environment.
- Own an assigned portfolio of past-due accounts.
- Quickly identify and resolve account issues using
problem-solving and multitasking skills to meet department
- Complete dashboard queries, returned payments, disputes,
special invoicing requests and third-party agency reporting.
- Assist leadership with team requests as a point person for
credit limit drops and additional research.Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree
- 1 - 2 years of Collections or Customer Service experience
- Thorough understanding of collections / billing processes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled ()Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Waukegan , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!