Posted on: September 21, 2022
- Performs work required for the assembly of components.
- Performs routine work in all production areas with limited
- Ensures quality of products using standard operating
procedures, templates, training and supervision.
- Must perform all duties in a professional manner and work as a
member of a team.
- Ability to work with 8 to 10 people on a line switching tasks
every few hours.
- Able to sit or stand during shift.
- Routine and repetitive work.Skills:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing - Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Waukegan , Kit Assembler, Other , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!