Company: Parallel Employment
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Equipment Operator - Reach truck and Order Picker
Essential job functions/directly responsible for:
- Ability to refill locations accurately
- Picking customer labels that have been generated.
- Items can be heavy, ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Able to be on your feet for up to 10 hours
- Over time will be considered mandatory at times.
- Able to use hand jack.
- Ability to use powered equipment
- RF knowledge.
- Ability to pick product and place on skids.
- Ability to lift product from skid onto conveyor line.
- High degree of accuracy required
- Support warehouse lead and mangers with special projects, and
additional duties when requested.Work Environment:
- Workday is a standard 8 hours, or until orders are completed,
this time is spent in a warehouse setting.
- The position involves a significant amount of physical labor,
requiring long hours of lifting, standing, and movement around the
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Physically able to lift 60lbs and possibly more.
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time.
- Regularly required to use hand and arms.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with strong attention to
- Reliable, good communicator, and team playerDesired
- Prior Warehouse experience.
- RF knowledge.
- Forklift Experience (stand-up, reach)BenefitsAttendance bonus
weekly with perfect attendance Temp to hire opportunity1st shift
$15.00 - $16.00 an hour BOE / $18.00 an hour once hired inEOE
#PandoPandoLogic. Keywords: Truck Driver, Location: Waukegan, IL -
Keywords: Parallel Employment, Waukegan , Equipment Operator, Other , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!