Press Brake Operator
Company: RealWheels Corporation
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPress Brake OperatorJob Description
- Select proper tooling and dies based on material thickness and
- Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to
ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals,
specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and
tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or
out-of-tolerance forming, and adjusts machine controls as
- Verifies conformance of finished work-piece to specifications,
using measuring and inspection tools as necessary.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of
machine settings Performs routine maintenance tasks on machines as
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or
others to resolve forming issues.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed and adhered
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
- $16.00 to $22.00 per HourBenefits• Health Dental Vision
Available after 90 days• Paid vacation• 401(k) plan• The wage for
this position is depends on experience.You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint ReadingMachines & technologies you'll use:
- Punch Press
- Press Brake
- Stamping Press
- Laser Punch PressSalary info:$16 - $22 / hr
Keywords: RealWheels Corporation, Waukegan , Press Brake Operator, Other , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!