Posted on: January 15, 2022
- A very well-known manufacturing warehouse looking for Assembler
in Gurnee. The work environment is a clean, well-lit, and
temperature-controlled facility. Candidates receive great benefits
and you can work your way up into different departments and roles
within the facility. They have openings that will be starting at
$20+ OTShift/Pay:Monday Friday Shift 1st Shift:$20/hr
- 6:00am 2:00pm
- 7:00am - 3:00pm
- 8:00am - 4:00pm 2nd Shift:$23/hr
- 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- 2:00pm 10:00pm
- 3:00pm - 11:00pm 3rd Shift: $23/hr
- 9:00pm 5:00am
- 10:00pm 6:00am
- 11:00pm - 7:00am Weekend Shifts
- 9:00am - 9:00pm Saturday - Sunday $25/hr
- 9:00pm - 9:00am Friday Night - Saturday Night $27/hr Job
- Performs work required for the assembly of components, devices
and/or the final product with supervision.
- Assembling the kits, ensuring all parts are in proper
- This is routine and repetitive work.
- Employees will be putting the tests into a kit with the
instructions, materials to perform the kit, and other materials. It
is like packing a box (Kit-assembly).
- Performs routine work in all production areas with limited
- Ensures quality of product using standard operating procedures,
templates, training and supervision, and good judgment.
- Must perform all duties in a professional manner and work as a
member of a team.
- 3 strike attendance policy-so if you are unable to work the
schedule above please let me know this position is not the best fit
- You will be wearing a full cleanroom gown for 8 hours (No
jewelry, long nails, etc)
- This job role is a contract role
- Have to take daily covid testsWorking environment precautions:
- PPE will be provided for all employees- safety glasses, hair
nets, lab coats, shoe covers, and masks.
- Abbott is taking every precaution to ensure that they maintain
a clean and safe working environmentMust Haves:
- Attention to detail
- Standing on feet 8 hours
- Steel Toes
- Good attendance
- Experience within a warehouse 1+ yearPoint of Contact for
Application - Call/email numbers below:IF I MISS YOUR CALL PLEASE
LEAVE A VOICEMAIL WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND NUMBER!Ashley P.
- Phone Number: 312-566-7677
- Email: About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts
with its employees. We also know that an individual's success
starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields
competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our
contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a
leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250
non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve
more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent
solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Waukegan , Assembler, Other , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!