Client Relations Coordinator
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 10, 2022
GCG Financial, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Client
Relations Coordinator to join their Employee Benefits team. Are you
looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a
team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak
straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success? If that is what you-- - -re
looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing
organization! GCG Financial was founded in 1975 and measures our
success by the strength of our relationships. As an Alera Group
company, collaboration is the foundation of how we do business. Our
close-knit, family culture is why employees join GCG and stay for
decades. We laugh, we have fun, we support our community and we are
the driving force behind the company-- - -s 45+ years of success.
Now, all we need is you! As a Client Relations Coordinator, you
must excel in providing best-in-class service to existing clients
while working collaboratively with Account Managers and Benefit
Consultants. You-- - -ll be customer focused and provide client and
administrative support to our team. We take a highly personalized
approach to clients-- - - needs and create value through teamwork
and a focus on excellence in all aspects of our business.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of the placement and service
of employee benefits for GCG clients including but not limited to:
- Handles all in-force client service issues and processing of
- Assists client and advisor in claims resolution.
- Responsible for successful onboarding of new clients:
- Send out Welcome letter to newly approved client.
- Follow-up with new clients to ensure receipt of ID cards,
certificates, Admin kits, and client inquiries.
- Reassures data integrity in BrokerageBuilder (BKB) by:
- Accurately inputting activity notes into BKB (emails/phone
- Keeping advisor informed of all activities via email/
- Creating activities for all new requests and track until
- Explains administrative processes for employee
enrollment/change/terminations using correct carrier forms.
- Troubleshoots any enrollment issues at submission for employees
as well as confirm any applicable prior plan credits are applied to
the new group coverage.
- Makes quarterly PR calls to clients. Qualifications
- Customer Service oriented.
- Knowledge of health and welfare employee benefits and ACA
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook and Excel proficiency
- Experience with Zywave products, such as BrokerageBuilder,
- Bachelor-- - -s degree preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work with others at all levels both internally and
externally in a professional manner.
- Ability to be highly organized & detail oriented in a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys working in, and actively helps to support and cultivate,
a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as necessary. Equal
Opportunity Employment We-- - -re an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. If you-- - -re a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying. #pandoIQ PandoLogic. Keywords: Customer
Service Representative, Location: Waukegan, IL - 60085
Keywords: Alera Group, Waukegan , Client Relations Coordinator, Other , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!