Machine Operator - Night Shift $20.50
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: Under direction of the Production Supervisor and
line leads, the Operator 1 operates production equipment according
to instructions to ensure proper operations, safety and product
output. This role operates a variety of equipment in order to
manufacture products. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate line equipment in accordance with company policy and
- Load product into machine and unload/package products. Ensure
labels, packaging, solutions, etc. are loaded correctly to ensure
no error on the line.
- Operate automated pick and place boxing lines, loading boxes on
skids, shrink wrapping, and hauling the pallets to a finished goods
area with a pallet jack.
- Read and understand procedures for individual pieces of
equipment to run efficiently.
- Apply understanding of the mechanical characteristics of
machines adequately to set up and operate the unit safely without
- Observe various machine failures and make corrections and/or
get maintenance involved as needed.
- Understand the process and individual machine operating
parameters adequately to produce quality products as required by
established process specifications.
- Maintain awareness of product quality and adjust processes
within specifications to attain high product quality.
- Document machine product attributes and parameters on required
forms and logs. Here's some highlights of what we have to offer:
- Set Weekly Schedules with Consistent Work Hours
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Company Paid Uniforms
- 3 Choices of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Programs
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays), 2021 includes
additional COVID Hours
- Monthly Employee Treats and Lunches
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program
- Incredible Employee Discounts on Medical Products
- Must be able to read and understand charts, indicators,
instructions on controls, operator checklists.
- Read, write, and understand the English language.
- Basic math skills including fractional / decimal
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift. Must have the
ability to lift, reach, squat, push, and pull.
- Requires lifting of objects up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to work in warm and cold environments.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Waukegan , Machine Operator - Night Shift $20.50, Other , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!