Packaging Operators Needed for All Shifts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Kelly Services is hiring Packaging Operators for all shifts.
This is a great opportunity with one of our fastest growing
innovative clients in North Chicago. Please see below for details
and schedule an interview with me to learn more. Job Title:
Packaging Operator Location: North Chicago - Not Accessible by
Train Shift: 1st Shift 8 Hours - 6:45AM-3:00PM Monday through
Friday 2nd Shift 8 Hour - 2:45pm - 11pm - Monday through Friday 3rd
Shift - 8 hour - 10:45pm - 7am - Sunday through Thursday. Duration:
6+ Months + Possible Extension Hourly Rate: $18-$20/hr *Overtime
and weekend work can be mandatory based on our workload- right now
we are having mandatory overtime but it will switch back to
voluntary at some point. * Qualifications:
- Inspects, labels and packages raw and finished products.
- Experience with safety, quality, Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to follow procedures or similar experience (recipes,
blueprints, high regulations)
- Maintenance/technical background with troubleshooting
equipment, performing set-ups, cleaning equipment
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Vision System
- May be working in a clean-room environment.
- Moderate supervision is required.
- Doesn't necessarily need to be in a pharma company but
- 0-3 years of experience.
- High School Diploma and/or GED Responsibilities:
- Operations of Production Lines: Effectively operate production
line. Maintain change parts and tooling in base condition. Support
setup of production line and equipment.
- Setup of Production Lines : Assist in setup of automated
equipment in primary or secondary packaging area.
- Line Performance/OEE: Monitor assigned production lines for
performance and identify/resolve performance related operation
- Line Clearance: Perform housekeeping cleans on the finishing
- Quality Tasks : Perform Quality impactful tasks throughout the
production run, including but not limited to challenges,
parameters, pulling samples, in-process checks and bulk/commodity
accountability. Ability to identify product defects.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Troubleshoot minor equipment related
issues and performs minor adjustments to improve equipment
- 5S Program: Sustain 5S of parts and tooling across the
- Communication: Escalate higher level safety, quality, technical
and operating issues in a timely manner to the appropriate groups.
Communicates issues and shares learning experiences through open
dialogue with peers and leadership If you're interested, email me
your resume at Why Kelly -- ? You're looking to keep your career
moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that.
Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier
companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit
right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It
all adds up. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Waukegan , Packaging Operators Needed for All Shifts, Other , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!