Process Automation Solution Architect
Company: Abbott Laboratories
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more
fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing
technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading
businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices,
nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues
serve people in more than 160 countries.Our location in Waukegan,
IL currently has an opportunity for a Process Automation Solution
Architect. Our mission is to implement automation solutions to
perform the predictable so our customers can focus on the possible.
Intelligent automation is about giving our customers back time to
do value-added work by using a variety of automation solutions.
Automation gives our customers the capacity needed to focus and
deliver exceptional value. We have experienced exponential growth
within the Intelligent Automation Solutions space and are looking
to expand our team to support this growth and set the future of
automation solutions within Abbott.-- Joining the Intelligent
Automation Solutions team, you will work with clients in
evaluating, designing, and implementing Automation Solutions.
Leveraging industry best practices and experience, recommend
Automation Solutions including Architectural, orchestration and
Technical designs. Drive strategic and tactical roll-out of
solutions to customer with a goal to continuously drive quality and
give them back time. Lead the Design and development of reusable
components / frameworks which can then be applied to accelerate the
development lifecycle. Coordinate activities within clients IT /
Automation COE / business environments to develop, test and deploy
Automation Solutions.We are setting the future of Intelligent
Automation Solutions within Abbott with Robotic Process Automation,
Citizen development, Conversational AI, and other amazing
technologies, are you ready to make a difference? WHAT YOU---LL
- Understand division's vision, goals and strategies and managing
required changes effectively. Open to new ideas and the desire and
aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all
levels across the company and-- external partners.-- Work
collectively and collaboratively with global and regional teams
within and across their functional areas.
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization
strategy and ability to design information systems to deliver that
- Engage with business and IT customers by Evaluating potential
Automation ideas, performing full Assessments for implementation,
and working with internal and external project teams for
implementation and support.
- Responsible for the SDLC activities regarding planning, design,
development, and deployment of new process automation and
enhancements to existing production automations.-- Completing all
required documentation artifacts as part of the project
implementation, and coordinate with the necessary teams (Software
Quality Assurance, Organizational Change Management, DBA,
Infrastructure) for review and approval
- Manage the end to end technical solution, architecture and
implementation for the RPA projects, implementing and enforcing
best practices for automation implementations to ensure the best
possible outcome for our customers.
- Work with multiple implementation vendors for multiple
Automation project implementations.-- Working with the project
manager / lead to track project implementation and resolve
technical issues and risks, mentoring developers in best practices
for implementation, and proactive in solving problems for the
- Hands on RPA coding along with code review
- Work with project manager / lead to track and resolve technical
bottlenecks and the risks arising on account of it
- Keep oneself updated on the latest trends in RPA and AI/ML (in
the context of RPA) to help shape the future of the Intelligent
Automation Solutions space. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU---LL
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferably in
business, information systems, operations management, or a
discipline closely related to the area served.
- Exposure/experience with AutomationPreferred
- 7-10 years overall experience to include application
development and business / process experience.
- Experience with Automation Anywhere-A360WHAT WE OFFER At
Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career.
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for
new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives
and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental,
vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial
performance and history of being actively involved in local
communitiesLearn more about our benefits that add real value to
your life to help you live fully:-- www.abbottbenefits.comFollow
your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a
company that provides the growth and strength to build your future.
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee
diversity.Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and
Keywords: Abbott Laboratories, Waukegan , Process Automation Solution Architect, Other , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!