Direct Support Professional - ASL Speakers - Community Living Services
Company: Help at Home
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Help at Home is hiring Direct Support Professionals for
Community Living Services in your community TODAY!
$400 hiring bonuses for all new caregivers - COVID Relief
Start your career with the nation's leading provider of in-home
support to seniors and individuals with disabilities and become a
hero for someone in your community.
Why should you join Help at Home?
* Flexible scheduling
* Weekly pay - $14 per hour in Illinois
* Cash incentives/hiring bonuses of up to $400
* No experience required
* Amazing benefits - health care, hazard pay, time off, and cash
* Meaningful work with clients who need your help
* Industry leader with a 40+ year history in a high-demand
As a Direct Support Professional for Community Living Services,
you'll work in small group settings with your clients and support
them with the following types of activities:
* Companionship including playing games, arts and crafts, assisting
with technology and accompanying them to events outside the
* Light housekeeping including organizing, laundry and basic
* Personal activities like dressing and grooming, and assisting
We are hiring now in your community - join our team and build your
career in a high-demand industry.
* Access to reliable transportation
* High school diploma or GED, or 1 year of experience as a
Caregivers must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location so please ask for complete details at your
interview. Weekly pay begins in October 2021.
* Hiring bonus eligibility is based on remaining an active employee
for at least 30 days following the first shift, with at least 80
hours worked. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of reaching
eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous caregivers who have
not worked for Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will be
eligible for the bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an
organization within the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies
are not eligible to receive the bonus. Q4Bonus
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Help at Home, Waukegan , Direct Support Professional - ASL Speakers - Community Living Services, Other , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!