Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Kelly Services is hiring Packaging Operators for all shifts.
This is a great opportunity with one of our fastest growing
innovative clients in North Chicago. Please see below for details
and schedule an interview with me to learn
more.https://calendly.com/dank222/15min Job Title: Packaging
OperatorLocation: North Chicago - Not Accessible by TrainShift: 1st
Shift 8 Hours - 6:45AM-3:00PM Monday through Friday 2nd Shift 8
Hour - 2:45pm - 11pm - Monday through Friday 3rd Shift - 8 hour -
10:45pm - 7am - Sunday through Thursday.Duration: 6+ Months +
Possible ExtensionHourly Rate: $18-$20/hr *Overtime and weekend
work can be mandatory based on our workload- right now we are
having mandatory overtime but it will switch back to voluntary at
some point. * Qualifications:
- Inspects, labels and packages raw and finished products.
- Experience with safety, quality, Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to follow procedures or similar experience (recipes,
blueprints, high regulations)
- Maintenance/technical background with troubleshooting
equipment, performing set-ups, cleaning equipment
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Vision System
- May be working in a clean-room environment.
- Moderate supervision is required.
- Doesn't necessarily need to be in a pharma company but
- 0-3 years of experience.
- High School Diploma and/or GEDResponsibilities:
- Operations of Production Lines: Effectively operate production
line. Maintain change parts and tooling in base condition. Support
setup of production line and equipment.
- Setup of Production Lines : Assist in setup of automated
equipment in primary or secondary packaging area.
- Line Performance/OEE: Monitor assigned production lines for
performance and identify/resolve performance related operation
- Line Clearance: Perform housekeeping cleans on the finishing
- Quality Tasks : Perform Quality impactful tasks throughout the
production run, including but not limited to challenges,
parameters, pulling samples, in-process checks and bulk/commodity
accountability. Ability to identify product defects.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Troubleshoot minor equipment related
issues and performs minor adjustments to improve equipment
- 5S Program: Sustain 5S of parts and tooling across the
- Communication: Escalate higher level safety, quality, technical
and operating issues in a timely manner to the appropriate groups.
Communicates issues and shares learning experiences through open
dialogue with peers and leadershipIf you're interested, email me
your resume at
Kelly?Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward,
and were here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing
experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities
where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills
and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of
where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About
KellyAt Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts
of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Waukegan , Packaging Operator, Other , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!