Line Clearance Coordinator - 1st Shift
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
JOB SUMMARY:Responsible for delegating work to line assemblers
and monitoring productivity in the production area. CORE JOB
- Oversee employees on a single assembly line. Responsible for
running assembly line efficiently, to send customers quality
products, and to communicate changes and procedures to all
personnel on assembly line.
- Build first kits (master sample) for jobs, assign assembly
stations, instruct assemblers on proper component placement in the
kit, verify work order is being run correctly per PPPF (assembly
and wrapping technique).
- Verify paperwork for all lots is run daily (ex. DHR, inserts,
carton labels, substitutions, deviations).
- Complete all applicable paperwork (ex. Line Clearance Form,
ECN'S, Daily production report, Cleaning logs and on hold
- Verify jobs are received with the correct components per work
order B.O.M. from warehouse.
- Assist to enforce company policies and procedures.
- Maintain clean/safe work area. Job
- High school diploma or equivalent. RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Previous production/manufacturing experience. ADDITIONAL:
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Position requires following clean room procedures that may
include additional attire and personal hygiene.
- Position requires reading and comprehending simple
instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Position requires adding and subtracting two digit numbers and
to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Willing to stand for 8 hours per day for up to 6 days a week as
work performed requires standing.
- Willing to work in a closed-sterile environment.
- Position requires lifting up to 35lbs.
- Must be able to work daily overtime (2-3 hours) on regular
basis up to 6 days a week PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous line experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in medical device or drug
- Ability to read and write English and effectively communicate
instructions to all of the employees on the line.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to other employees.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Waukegan , Line Clearance Coordinator - 1st Shift, Other , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!