Myticas Consulting is currently seeking an Audit/Third-Party
Vendor Analyst for a contract position with our direct client based
in North Chicago, IL.
Top 3-4 skills sets required:
• Customer oriented and attention to detail
• Process oriented
• Knowledge of audit and regulatory environment
• MS office- solid excel skills including vlookups
• Responsible for administering the evaluation of controls and
requirements of third-party suppliers on behalf of client
• Consults with client business to develop understanding of the
scope of the third-party supplier role and determining impacted
functional areas using risk-based approach.
• Responds to business stakeholders, third party suppliers, and
subject matter experts’ questions that influence the supplier
evaluation processes and scope, coordinating all activities to
successfully complete the evaluation of risks involved in engaging
third party suppliers.
• Reviews, finalizes, and routes completed supplier evaluations
for business owners' final approval.
• Ensures current and accurate tracking of the evaluations.
• Responsibilities include timely maintenance of process and
• General familiarity with third party supplier evaluation
processes and procedures.
• Familiarity with general IT Policies, Exception and
• Performing analysis of third party supplier engagement and
data type to determine the scope of supplier evaluation functional
areas per documented instructions.
• Bachelor's degree in information systems, related field, or
equivalent work experience is required.
• Experience in the systems development, implementation, and
operations of a large-scale, enterprise systems desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and
written communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively lead and facilitate meetings with
customers and technical team members.
• Must be deliverables focused and detail oriented.
• Must exhibit exceptional teamwork skills.
• Must have a strong customer focus.
• Experience working in a regulated environment
Required Computer Skills:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows operating
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel desired
• IT Certifications especially in area of security desired but
• Previous audit experience preferred but not required