100% Remote –Business Systems Analyst (SAP/WSM/EDI) (A-13069)
Location: North Chicago
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Myticas Consulting is currently seeking a 100%
Remote–Business Systems Analyst (SAP/WSM/EDI)
Experience for a contract position with our direct client based in
North Chicago, IL.
Top 3-5 skills requirements:
- Able to facilitate meetings with vendors
- Requirements gathering experience
- Experience working within a projects to meet program
- SAP Job Summary
Projects will require collaboration with a multitude of client’s
functions including the Enterprise Development Team (SAP),
Distribution business function, US logistics business function,
BSAs/BSCs in the BTS SCE team, OBI team, Global Process Lead team,
etc. Projects may require travel within and outside of the U.S.
Resource will focus on the following tasks:
Plan and execute activites including:
- Manage project plan and provide status updates for assigned
sites from a BTS perspective
- Coordinate w/GPL Site Lead for key activities, plan updates,
and meetings for site
- Supporting the development of site-specitic templates and tools
that have been defined for the project which may include contact
list, RAID log, infrastructure checklist, site questtionnaire,
flash reports, testing status, etc.
- Schedule & facilitate regular meetings with technical resources
for completion of BTS related activities for the site
- Manage downstream system implementation with SCE BTS resources
assigned to site to ensure successful integration
- Attend project meetings for kick-off, blueprint, localization,
design, testing, etc.
Leverage project templates to support GPL site lead for development
of meeting decks, report outs, capture requirements, etc.
- Coordination with Change Manager on communication and training
strategy and document development for site & act as change agent to
faciliate a successful transition to One AbbVie
- Continuous improvement and refinement of integration
templates/tools to ensure successful project
- Ensure issues, actions, risks, and decisions are properly
documented in RAID log, managed for completion, and escalated as
required to the PMO
- Support all BTS related testing activities, status reports, and
actions for the assigned sites working with other BTS partners,
Enterprise Application Team, and 3PL provider
- Coordinate BTS hypercare resources and support hypercare and go
live as required
- Ensure transition to support of any open defects, training and
knowledge transfer, and training of site resources on process once
- Monitor site specific spending and costs and gather new cost
estimates for requirements when applicable
- Act as SME for BTS Systems & Support Recommendations for EDI,
SAP EWM, or WM based on expertise.
- Coordinate with Enterprise Applications (EA) team and their
representative to ensure EDI tasks for TIBCO/OPENTEXT are complete
on time by partners for sites with EDI connectivity.
Keywords: Myticas, Waukegan , 100% Remote –Business Systems Analyst (SAP/WSM/EDI) (A-13069), Other , North Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!