Medical Writer II
Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Location: North Chicago
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Prepares technical documents to support both domestic and
international regulatory submissions.
- Incorporates text, graphs, charts, tables and statistical
analysis. Proofreads, circulates, edits, assembles, inspects and
duplicates product submissions. 3-5 years exp.
- Science degree
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in Excel and Visio
- Submission experience (desired, but not required)
- Previous client experience (desired, but not required)
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Waukegan , Medical Writer II, Other , North Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!