Call Center Representative
Company: Great Lakes Credit Union
Location: North Chicago
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Are you looking for a Customer Service position you enjoy with a
stable work schedule, paid holidays off, and an employee benefit
We are looking for Call Center Representative's to join our
Great Lakes Credit Union offers competitive pay and a generous
benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance;
life and disability insurance; 401k with company match; paid
vacation and legal holidays!
Department Days/Hours: Monday-Friday 8:45am to 5:15pm and
Saturday 8:45am to 3:15pm
Job location is North Chicago, IL
If you like the challenge of a fast-paced work environment and
enjoy being part of a collaborative team of professionals, this
might be the career for you! The Call Center Representatives are
provided on-going coaching and training so they are well-prepared
to deliver optimal service. The Manager and Supervisors provide
support to the representatives and encourage a cooperative
Call Center Representative's primary duties include:
- Assist members over the phone with inquiries regarding
accounts, loans, statements, transaction history, debit and credit
cards, external transfers, etc.
- Research and resolve member service problems in a timely
- Assist members in the use of electronic services like
WebConnect, mobile banking, and bill pay.
- Assess member needs and recommend products or services that
will enhance their financial well-being, and simplify their
- Provide prompt, knowledgeable, and friendly service in order to
build trusting and valued relationships, and to ensure member
- Seek every opportunity to expand member relationships, and to
retain members by addressing their concerns and increasing their
Our Call Center Representative's typically possess the following
skills and abilities:
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer service work experience
required. Call center work experience is a plus, but not
- Minimum of one (1) year of working experience in a financial
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills, and the ability
to convey warmth and appreciation over the phone. Ability to listen
and understand inquiries, and to communicate both routine and
complex information and instructions.
- Knowledge of basic financial products and services, including
- Ability to navigate multiple automated systems to research
situations, locate information and perform data entry with
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in stressful
- Ability to multitask, maintain a high level of concentration,
and perform responsibilities with accuracy and in a timely
Keywords: Great Lakes Credit Union, Waukegan , Call Center Representative, Other , North Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!