The Strength and Conditioning Coach - Fall
Company: Waukegan Public School District 60
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Strength and Conditioning Coach will be directly responsible
to the Athletic Director
- Build a positive relationship with student athletes, community,
teaching staff, coaching staff, and administration.
- Supervise all athletes.
- Instill the value of physical fitness and conditioning in
- Provide adequate instructions for fundamentals and safety
- Demonstrate technique and mechanics needed to get
- Correct flaws and defects in student technique.
- Cooperate and communicate with all the coaches on their
athletes performance and improvements.
- Design specific program workouts for each sport.
- Work with athletic training staff on rehabilitation of
- Supportive of the head coaches.
- Respects and enforces the letter and intent of rules,
regulation and code with integrity.
- Help players develop and strengthen value and morals.
- Promote all sports in the athletic program.
- Will train all athletic programs fairly and
- Weight room will be open Monday- Friday 3:30-5:30.
Qualification: Must have a Cross fit Level 1 certification, a
USA weightlifting certification or PREFERRED- CSCS ( Certified
Strength and Conditioning Specialist) certification.
Mandatory - CPR/AED certified
Salary: Per Teacher Contract.
Keywords: Waukegan Public School District 60, Waukegan , The Strength and Conditioning Coach - Fall, Other , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!