Customer Care Associate
Company: Fresenius Medical Care
Location: Lake Bluff
Posted on: June 9, 2021
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Customer Care Associate collaborates with cross-divisional
teams, customers and healthcare provides to support effective and
efficient customer service operations within the assigned
function(s). In this capacity, the incumbent provides excellent
customer service through timely and accurate communication.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process received orders in a timely manner; ensuring data
accuracy and integrity.
- Maintain detailed data in the applicable system(s); monitoring
account activity as necessary.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for healthcare providers
to ensure the facilitation of diverse customer requests;
collaborating with cross-divisional teams in the coordination of
customer service orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more
departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or
location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 - 2 years' related experience.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word
processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational
- Adaptable to fast-paced environment with the ability to
multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively
within a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills with a positive, enthusiastic
and energetic attitude.
- Great oral and written communication skills to effectively
communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care, Waukegan , Customer Care Associate, Other , Lake Bluff, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!