Packaging Operator II-3rd Shift
Company: US Tech Solutions, Inc.
Location: North Chicago
Posted on: June 8, 2021
3rd Shift - 8 hour - 10:45 pm - 7:00 am - Sunday through
***Interviews will be conducted in the morning between 8:00 am-9:00
1. Are you able and willing to work overtime during the work week
2. Attendance at work is an expectation and is closely monitored.
If consistent unplanned absences occur, your employment could be
terminated. Do you understand and accept these responsibilities?
3. (2nd shift only) Are you willing and able to work 2nd shift
hours - 2:45 pm-11:00 pm
4. (3rd shift only) Are you willing and able to work 3rd shift
hours - 10:45 pm-7:00 am?
5. In your previous place(s) of employment, were you part of a
safety program or did you have any experience instituting a safety
6. Do you have previous experience working in a GMP pharmaceutical
or manufacturing area, particularly completing visual inspections
and documenting actions?
7. The three pillars of AP16 production are productivity, safety,
and quality (in no particular order). In your opinion, which of
these is most important?
Inspects, labels and packages raw and finished products. May be
required to maintain records according to Good Manufacturing
Practices. May be working in a clean-room environment. Moderate
supervision is required. 0-3 years of experience.
Additional Information From Manager:
- Operating packaging equipment or similar technical/pharmaceutical
o Doesn t necessarily need to be in a pharma company but
- Experience with safety, quality, GMP guidelines
- Following procedures or similar experience (recipes, blueprints,
- Leadership background or potential
- Maintenance/technical background with troubleshooting equipment,
performing set-ups, cleaning equipment
- Experience with operating systems or programs used on the
We would prefer to have candidates that meet some of the
requirements above, or have experience in other areas that would
allow them potential to learn it quickly. If they don t meet those,
we would need to see a background that demonstrates good
performance and a high aptitude for learning quickly.
*Overtime and weekend work can be mandatory based on our workload-
right now we are having mandatory overtime but it will switch back
to voluntary at some point.*
Operations of Production Lines: Effectively operate production
line. Maintain change parts and tooling in base condition. Support
setup of production line and equipment.
Setup of Production Lines : Assist in setup of automated equipment
in primary or secondary packaging area.
Line Performance/OEE: Monitor assigned production lines for
performance and identify/resolve performance related operation
Line Clearance: Perform housekeeping cleans on the finishing
Quality Tasks : Perform Quality impactful tasks throughout the
production run, including but not limited to challenges,
parameters, pulling samples, in-process checks and bulk/commodity
accountability. Ability to identify product defects.
Troubleshooting Skills: Troubleshoot minor equipment related issues
and performs minor adjustments to improve equipment
Vision System Skills/Knowledge: Basic knowledge and understanding
of Vision System.
5S Program: Sustain 5S of parts and tooling across the floor.
Communication: Escalate higher level safety, quality, technical and
operating issues in a timely manner to the appropriate groups.
Communicates issues and shares learning experiences through open
dialogue with peers and leadership.
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Inc., Waukegan , Packaging Operator II-3rd Shift, Other , North Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!