SMS Solutions Inc is Hiring
Immediately. Are you looking for growth in
an organization? Come join the SMS team! Machine Operators
will receive a competitive hourly rate and are eligible for an
attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
vacation, holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period.
It takes more than top-notch facilities, modern equipment, and
innovative technologies to become our customers most trusted
supplier. It takes people who are committed to our customers
success and who are willing to go the extra mile to get the job
BENEFITS: Health insurance plans
including -Rich Health plans - EPO, PPO, HSA,
Dental, Vision, Short, and Long Term Disability, Pension, Vacation,
Paid Holidays, and Employee Assistance Program.
COMPENSATION: $15.00 -
1st shift - 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
2nd shift- 4:00 PM to 2:30AM (as business
necessitates) - shift differential
Overtime hours as needed.
SMS Solutions Inc. currently looking for 1st & 2nd
shift Production Associates /Machine Operators. This position will
also, assist with making adjustments to equipment as needed to
accurately produce a quality product that meets customer
specifications. The Machine Operator & Production associate
are also responsible for labeling, and quality assurance
checks of all products produced on the filling lines.
- Responsible for following the process of setting up the
production filling lines and operating in accordance with
established procedures and guidelines.
- Review work orders(written/ verbal)
- Set up, test, and adjust machines using gauges and hand
- Complete adjustments needed to settings and make repairs, as
required, to obtain product specifications and quality
- Responsible for checking the quality of the bottles placed on
- Monitor to ensure the product filling and equipment are
- Ensure correct fill has been established and maintained
- Communicate to the Production Coordinator any product that does
not meet quality standards
- Ensure all correct raw materials are used during the
appropriate production run
- Assist with documenting and reporting production logs
- Troubleshoot issues on filling equipment in order to get the
production line running quickly and efficiently
- Assist with giving direction to production employees and
temporary employees as needed
- Establish and maintain an appropriate work pace to meet all
- Assist with the completion of necessary training for Production
- Ensure all proper quality procedures are followed
- Follow all safety guidelines according to company and OSHA
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work area
- Operate forklift and pallet lift as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience working at Amazon is a plus!
Please apply directly click the link below to apply directly.
Or call (847) 461-4344
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR