Park Services Team Member $11.50/HR
Company: Six Flags, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively greet Guests in a friendly, outgoing manner.
- Providing Guests will clear, accurate directions and answers to
- Following all guidelines and checklists applicable to
- Following all Park policies regarding performance and
- Mopping floors.
- Maintaining all aspects of restaurant seating/patio area
cleanliness by wiping down all tables and chairs; returning food
trays to the kitchen as necessary; lining all trash cans with bags,
emptying when full, wiping and re-bagging trash cans.
- Maintaining all aspects of midway cleanliness by continuously
carrying a pan and broom to sweep leaves, trash and debris; lining
all trash cans with bags, emptying when full, wiping down and
re-bagging trash cans; filling a utility cart and moving it to
backstage areas when changing multiple trash cans at once; pushing
standing water on midways using a squeegee; wiping down benches as
necessary; picking up (by hand) any trash that cannot be swept
- Monitoring trashcan and bench locations and moving to proper
location when necessary.
- Completing other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Age: 15
- Must be professional, self-motivated, and have an enthusiastic
- Must be willing to actively approach Guests and provide
assistance as necessary
- Must have strong teamwork skills and the ability to work with
- Must possess a strong work ethic and have the ability to
- Must be able to stand for length of shift
- Must be able to carry up to 25 lbs. over 25 feet over various
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including
- Requires continuous standing, bending, twisting, and
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following
questions, please continue the application process by clicking
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity
and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for
which you are applying with or without reasonable
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used
illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA
(Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- Are you willing to comply with our grooming code which
prohibits facial jewelry (other than 2 matching pairs of earrings),
extreme haircuts/styles, colors, and visible tattoos on or above
the neck or any single tattoo or cluster of tattoos larger than 4"
by 4". (Please answer "YES" if you believe you would qualify for a
religious accommodation which might exempt you.)
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six
Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status
updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags,
Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Keywords: Six Flags, Inc., Waukegan , Park Services Team Member $11.50/HR, Other , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!