*Job Requirements: *
* The candidate will assist in leading the efforts in assessing
needs and establishing processes and procedures for overall system
change control and configuration management.
* Prior experience in facilitating requirements, consensus
building and translating to functional specifications and design
requirements is a necessity.
* Must have over ten plus years of the following
* Extensive facilitation experience of senior business
personnel, with proven cases of driving these personnel toward the
consensus of solutions.
* Senior management presentation skills.
* Business process re engineering design and implementation
* Experience in leading the transformation of business process
requirements into the design and development of system
* Proven systems development life cycle experience from Planning
through Analysis, Design, Implementation, Conversion and
* Strong team building expertise to manage cross-divisional
* Strong project scope management skills.
* Senior management/executive management experience.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
* Executive presence and presentation capability.
* 15 or more years in IT.
* Strong business background.
* Project management skills. SDLC.
* Bachelor of Science degree minimum.
* Advanced knowledge and understanding of IT concepts.
*Manager have informed the following: *
* The specific position we are looking for is a Windows OS
engineer with background in building a windows image using
Terraform and Packer.
* If the person has Devops background, that is a plus but we
need someone that can immediately step in and be a Windows OS
* This position is On-site preferred;
* work hours: 8:30am 4:30pm or 9am 5pm.