We are seeking a Part Time Retail Merchandiser. Our
merchandisers must possess excellent organizational skills and must
be able to adapt easily to day to day changes in order overcome
execution obstacles in the store. The ability to receive
weekly shipments and basic use of tools is required.
Retail Merchandisers are responsible for: (not all-inclusive
1. Product rotation and maintenance
2. Pricing and labeling
3. Maintaining full distribution and display of products in
4. Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with
accuracy, by following all provided instructions.
5. Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of
all available functions of handheld device
1. Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of
50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up
to 35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100
lbs with assistance from another associate. Must be able to reach,
lift, stoop, bend, and carry items.
2. Must be comfortable with technology and building out product
3. Have the ability to adhere to instructions
4. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including Tuesday
and Friday mornings, some nights, overnights and a minimum of one 4
hour weekend shift based on store requirements.
5. Ideal candidates will have retail, or merchandising, or
customer service, or warehouse, however no experience is required
training is provided.
6. High School diploma or equivalency certification
7. Valid drivers license is required as travel to additional
locations may be necessary.
8. Automobile liability insurance is required to be
9. Must have access to a computer with internet access and
printing capabilities and email.
10. Customer service or sales experience preferred.
#ready to work and/or #military experience please
Minimum of 20 hours a week
Able to work Friday mornings each week
Available 1 weekend day based on store requirements (will not be
working every weekend)
Available for overnights, or early AM shifts if needed. ( Typically
1 or 2 times a year)
Powered by JazzHR