Posted on: April 9, 2021
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEERThe Project Engineer will perform
various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to
ensure that the systems meet global safety standards; support in
developing and detailing design documentation and drawings; and
collaborate with team to solve emerging issues.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components and
applications safety, reliability and performance by conducting risk
assessments, developing methods and applying knowledge of
electricity and materials.
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with
customer needs and safety standards.
- Support projects throughout full development phases (concept,
requirements, design, prototyping, verification and
- Perform or assist with writing up test protocols, QC check-out
procedures, Manufacturing Work/Test Instructions.Summarize data and
report on test results.
- Create and/or maintain complete accurate design documentation
files to satisfy regulatory requirements.Includes design
verification and design transfer to manufacturing, while assuring
that requirements are met with input from Quality.
- Support design reviews and other documentation activities
related to New Product Development.Includes effectively performing
new product design verification and transfer working with Quality
and Manufacturing.Prepare and execute engineering studies,
verification protocols and validation protocols.Generate technical
documentation for design control files.
- Create component part drawings, assembly drawings and solid
models of parts and assemblies.
- Release and revise documents through established engineering
change control process.
- Create and/or maintain part data and assembly BOM and MOM data
in company's ERP system.REQUIREMENTS
- 1 - 3 years' experience in Engineering Department, preferably
with electrical focus.
- Working knowledge of CAD software, SolidWorks experience
preferred (Open to any 3D CAD package).
- Experience with communication protocols such as MODBUS and
BACNET - as well as texting and emailing capabilities from devices
such as PLC's / HMI's. - PLUS
- Beta Testing and Program/SoftwareValidation experience. -
- PLC/HMI Program Debugging Skills. - PLUS
- Regulatory industry experience required. About Aerotek:We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Waukegan , Electrical Engineer, Other , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!