Posted on: April 15, 2019
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for a high-energy, passionate and adaptive team
player with great work ethic to join our Information Technology
team as a Java Engineer.
Uline's 200+ person IT department is working on some of the largest
and most challenging custom development projects in the Chicago and
Milwaukee areas. We are undertaking an impressive modernization
initiative to replace our legacy systems. Working at Uline is a
rare opportunity to use a combination of the latest technologies,
best-of-breed software packages and custom development to deploy a
refreshed code base. Whether we're improving our customer
experience or supporting our internal business units, we seek to do
it the best way.
- Design, develop and maintain complex, shared Enterprise Java
services - security, logging, common APIs and enforcing coding
- Design, enhance and maintain Spring components such as Spring
Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, Spring Data and Spring
- Develop and monitor large scale distributed systems using
modern tooling, such as Spring Boot, WebSockets, Consul and
- Optimize industry standard continuous integration pipeline
using tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory and Git for build
automation. Enhance the existing CI/CD pipeline for containers and
- Apply industry best practices, patterns and techniques to
object-oriented software analysis and design.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 3+ years Java development experience.
- Strong Java / J2EE experience and a sound understanding of Java
container internals (Tomcat and/or Jetty).
- Working knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Good knowledge of Spring, JPA / Hibernate, service discovery
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and
problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion
for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success.
Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create
an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a
family-owned company known for incredible service and quality
products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found
in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our
incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: ULINE, Waukegan , Java Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!