Salesforce Technical Application Architect(Critical Req)
Company: V.L.S. Systems, Inc
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Title: Salesforce Technical Application ArchitectLocation: Waukegan , ILDuration: 12 Months As a Salesforce Technical Application Architect, Candidate will be responsible for :
- Owning and delivering complex cloud-based solutions using technologies such as SFDC, Heroku and J2EE.
- The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development).
- The candidate will own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams.
- The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
- The candidate must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Experience in Apex Code Review in SF
- Experience in Customization in SF
- Experience in reviewing the Process Builder and Workflow Rule
- Experience with resolving 101 SOQL Error and Bulkify the Trigger
- Experience in creating Trigger and Trigger Hander Classes
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to end implementation experience with the SFDC platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Objective C
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution.Thanks & RegardsSteve - Sr. IT Recruiter - V.L.S Systems Inc.Work : x 1375 - Fax -Email : - provided by Dice Apex,SOQL, Trigger, ANT,Heroku, Salesforce Architect
Keywords: V.L.S. Systems, Inc, Waukegan , Salesforce Technical Application Architect(Critical Req), IT / Software / Systems , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!